Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The bug is here

The bug has entered our homestead.

UB got sick on Friday night with the pukey's and then went on the the pukey's on the other end. Hubster helped Friday and Saturday night cleaning up puke.

I don't really do well with puke.

Then on Sunday evening AB got the same thing that UB had.

I knew Hubster was tired and had to go to work the next day so I kicked him out of our bedroom and to AB's bed while the boys camped out in our room.

So from 12:30 am until 5:30 am AB and I stayed up.

Him to puke and me to clean up.

I was so tired that at 2:30 in the morning I was putting doing a load of laundry and cleaning the toilet.

My life is so exciting.

Poor AB was complaining that his stomach hurt so bad. When at 5:25 he let it all out. Then we fell asleep shortly after that.

I was so tired yesterday. I still had loads of laundry to do and did as much as I could.

I think the boys are doing better. Still complaining of hurt stomachs, but they are fighting now.

Hopefully the bug is gone and Hubster and I don't get sick next.

Lysol has been my friend for the last three days.

Is it wrong to Lysol your kids down?

1 comment:

Kari said...

I'm sorry the bug found you! Yuck! Hopefully the boys won't share their bugs. Lysol away!

counter