Monday, February 16, 2009

Rambling Monday

Eating better is what I'm trying to do. That doesn't mean that I do it all the time. I still have my weaknesses.

Like this weekend for example. UB's birthday is later this week, but Hubster is not going to be able to take the day off, so we took UB out to eat.

It was also Valentine's Day, so we killed two birds with one stone.

UB chose a steak house. I could have gotten a steak and some veggies and a salad with the dressing on the side. But what's fun about that? Especially since it was V-Day!

I miss those wonderful tasty chicken fried steaks from Texas. And this place has an awesome chicken fried steak. So I got it. And boy was it good.

I indulged in a chicken fried steak, steak fries and some bread. Not something that I should have been eating.

I have lost 6 pounds as of today. It is slowly coming off. And I'm OK with it being about 2 pounds a week. I want to make sure I keep it off.

This morning when the alarm went off, I snoozed it, and snoozed it and snoozed it. I really didn't want to go run. But I knew that if I didn't go, my day would not be good.

Been running for 30 min. now. At a pretty good pace. Today was a slow pace. Guess that chicken fried steak was slowing me down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doing good girl! Fall off the wagon just jump right back on! YOU CAN DO IT :P mmmmm...chicken fried steak sounds so yummy..

counter