Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008

Here is Jake. The boys made this scarecrow and named him Jake. I think Jake is going to be my riding companion in the car from now on. I'll use him as my target for adult conversation. That way, I know he'll never talk back, or correct me. I will always be right. At least to him. The boys had a blast going door to door begging for candy. Instead of saying Trick or treat, they would say "please". I've got some explaining to do.


I'm not really sure what or who they are supposed to be. Army guys with glow in the dark face paint that didn't really glow in the dark. Although, I'm not sure if they allow red chucks and flip flops in combat. Happy the clown joined us for some action.



The boys ended up having a great time. Getting lots of candy, and making us glad this is all over. Now I just have to hide the candy little by little so that UB won't eat it in the shower anymore.



1 comment:

Maggii said...

Hi, I popped over from SITS ..just wanted to say your boys are adorable!

counter