Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Hubster and Me!

10 years ago I married a wonderful man.

A man that has been encouraging when I've made mistakes.

A man that has been been a spiritual leader.

A man that has been supportive of me.

A man that has learned how to deal with a hormonal wife during two pregnancies.

A man that is a wonderful husband and a loving father.

A man that is my best friend.

While we have had our differences during these 10 years, we have grown closer together.

I thank God everyday for this wonderful man the He has placed in my life. This man that I look forward to continue to get to know as our likes and dislikes change with age.

As I celebrate my 10 years, I will look forward to many more years with this man called Hubster.








3 comments:

The Beauty Bargainista said...

Gosh, I hope I get married one day, much less get to 10 years! Thats amazing!! :) Congrats!

By the way, I am having a giveaway over at my blog, I would love for you to come check it out! :)

Kari said...

Woohoo! 10 years! Great post! I love it when wives truly love and give respect to their husbands! Congrats on 10 years and here is to 50 more years!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful :)

counter