Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My weekend

Well, I had a great weekend with friends and family. It was wonderful, but I can honestly say that I was tired last night.

My brother in law and his son and my sister in law and her kids and her boyfriend came down for the weekend. We had tons of fun.

My friend from Texas came as well for the day on Friday and I didn't get to see her anymore. Sorry G, we'll spend time in San Antonio.

I hadn't worked out since Friday, so this morning I woke up and did an exercise video. Need to get this extra weight off. It did feel good to workout again.

We had a get together here on Saturday night with family and friends. We had a big turnout. Hubster and the guys set up their band stuff on the back porch and played music for us. They played until it rained hard.

The kids all rode the dirt bikes on Sunday afternoon. We had one that flipped, but he was okay. No tragedies.

Fishing was a spur of the moment event that happened Monday. We all went to the Lake and the only drama that happened was a fishing rod sinking onto the bottom of the lake.

Nothing else to write about at this moment. As I'm trying to clean my house and catch up on the laundry.

No comments:

counter