Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Funny words

Last night we had 7 little boys spend the night here. They went to bed late and then AB woke me up to tell me that they were playing video games. It would have been OK, except that it was 3am. 3am people. I have a hard time falling back asleep when I wake up.

Off I went to the room to tell them to turn the video game off and go to bed. But I guess I wasn't that nice about it.

Why would anyone be nice at 3am.

So I guess you can say that I'm a little cranky. I'm tired too.

Well, the boys are playing video games at the moment. I'm sitting here editing my 476 photos from Ecuador when I hear one of them say...........

"Cover me. Laura is trying to kill me. I need to kill her first."

I'll take that as a sign that I need to lighten up a little today.

2 comments:

Kari said...

So what in the world was anyone thinking of playing video games at 3 am! How little were these boys? I think they might have to take cover from me too! I would not have been nice either, and that is saying it nicely.

Anonymous said...

Well im not sure even the perfect mom is "nice" at 3 am..:)

counter