Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Gifts from my Secret Santa

Kori was hosting a Secret Santa Shindig and I signed up. I never do these kind of things, but thought this might be fun.

She sent out the information for my person that I was to be a Secret Santa and then yesterday I get mine in the mail.

When the doorbell rang, I had to beat the boys to the door for fear that it would be their Christmas presents. All three of us running and fighting to see who would get to the door first.

My secret Santa was Dawn.

I open the box and find these two wrapped presents in there.


Since I hardly ever get to open presents, I didn't let the boys open them for me. It was mine. All mine!!!!

I opened the big gift and found this beautiful glass platter.


And then off to the second present to open and I find this.


Barefoot Contessa. How cool is that? I loooove Barefoot Contessa. I've made some of her recipes and they are wonderful. This contains all the stuff to make these peanut butter bars. I can't wait to make them and put them on my new snack tray.
So thanks Dawn for the wonderful gifts and thanks Kori for hosting this.



5 comments:

Dawn said...

Laura, I am so glad you enjoyed your presents. :-) Merry Christmas!

WheresMyAngels said...

I love that snack dish! It is so cool. The other looks yummy!

Becky W said...

YAY for you! I got my presents but have got to get it up!

Frizzy said...

I would love to try some of those cookies. Yummy! What a cool plate/tray too.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

What great gifts, I took part in the exchange too, and I am waiting excitedly for my gift. I know what you mean about never getting to open presents!!

Have a great holiday.

Pam

counter