Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I've been busy- at least that's my excuse

I hadn't blogged in a while because I'd been busy.

Busy with last minute Christmas stuff.

Busy with parties. (kids)

Busy with dentist appointments and other appointments.

And just busy baking.

We made these blueberry thumbprint cookies.
Then we made these Oreo truffles. Or Oreo balls as I call them.


And we even made these little Mexican shortbread cookies in 6 different shapes.

I was even able to make some tamales this year. It had been a couple of years since I'd made any. They are a lot of work for just one person. But boy are they sure yummy.
So now that I have eaten all that I made, I think it's time to get some exercising done so that my hips don't become wider loads.
Any ideas on how to get my workout started?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whatever...no more excuses for you! And you can do it! pretty soon you will be running miles :)

counter