Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Here's your sign

I'm not really fond of all this nastiness when it comes to the Presidential race. Good grief, if they can't play nice then why do we want them in the White House. Can't we all just get along?

Anyways, I read somewhere that Gov. Rick Perry and Huckabee were supposedly good friends.
Good friends from long time ago. But then I read a while back that Perry called Huckabee and 'told, demanded, asked, pleaded, begged' (something) to step out of the race. Huckabee said no.

Then Perry endorsed McCain and voted for him during last week Texas elections.

So if you really want to find out who your friends really are, just run for President.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking that I could do just as good as the wonderful candidates that we have running.

leb said...

I would vote for him

counter