Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

I'm not much on Valentine's Day. To me it's just another day. I know it's a love day, but shouldn't you show your love everyday?


I'm just saying.
Last night when Adventure Boy got out of the shower, he ran into the school room. I asked what he was doing and he said "nothing mom. I'm just playing with this card."
This morning he brings me this card.
Complete with candies taped to the inside of the card. UB also gave a card, but the reason I didn't post UB's is because he is who we call the sweet one. He's usually doing something sweet to us. AB on the other hand does not. So when Hallmark moments like this happen, I take advantage of them.
It was nice that he made this all on his own without being told to.
Nothing like glitter glue and tape to make a momma happy from her little boy.

No comments:

counter