Thursday, February 21, 2008

What kind of Harley Motorcycle should I be?

Hubster is a big fan of racing. Nascar, truck, motocross, you name it he likes it. Speed channel is on at our house all the time when racing season is here. Because we have to watch qualifying on Thursday's, Craftsman truck series race on Friday's, practice and Busch race on Saturday's and then the big one- the Nextel Cup ( I think it's Sprint cup now) race on Sunday's.

We have to rush home from church on Sunday's in order to watch it all. And when Hubster sits on his recliner watching the race on whatever day, we know to leave him alone, because he is one with the TV.

Hubster is building a drag racer. He is outside working on his car whenever he can. He can already taste the feel of the asphalt ( or red dirt here in Oklahoma) in his mouth.

So lately, he's been watching Pinks all out on Speed channel. It doesn't matter that we have lots and lots of channels, only Speed, and occasionally Hallmark Channel, are watched.
Now, if I want to talk to him about something, it has to be in code.

For example:
"Honey?" no response from him.
"Do you know what the boys did today?" still no response. I know he's alive, because I can see his stomach moving.
"The boys, Harley Davidson Sportster 1200 custom, climbed, Harley Davidson Sportster Cross Bones, the house, Harley Davidson Road King Classic, to get, Harley Davidson Dyna Wide Glide, the ball, Harley Davidson VRSCAW V-Rod, to bounce, Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic, it into, Harley Davidson Road Glide, the basketball goal, Harley Davidson Ultra Classic Electra Glide."

Hard work for me, but I definately get a response.

I guess I need to become a motorcycle or a fast car. HMMM, let me sit here and ponder this a while. What shall I be?

No comments:

counter