Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm back, but not completely

I am running behind schedule today as I'm soaking in all the lovin' that my boys are giving me due to the fact that I've been gone for 3 days. And boy am I taking advantage of that situation.

AB doesn't really show affection, we take what we can get. UB can't seem to stop giving me kisses. Yes, I think I'll soak it all in, if ya'll don't mind.

I do have stories to tell of our Sisterchicks adventure. But it is going to have to wait until I can get the pictures edited.

I have lots to tell about chocolate, bathing in a horse stall, living in a barn for 3 days, and toilet paper stories.

I have to start school now, so I'll talk to ya'll later today.

If you are bored and would like to spend time looking to win some stuff, go to the Bloggy Carnival Giveaways.

No comments:

counter