Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Scooby doo, where are you?

Pray continually.
1 Thessalonians 5:17
********************************************
We went on a field trip this morning. While driving back home, I was behind a hearse that had the licence tag "gonhome". Then on the side of the window, it said "the land of oz hearse gathering".

This hearse was behind me at first, then it passed me, then it was in front of me, then I guess someone woke up in the back of the hearse, because it slowed down and I had to pass it.

Then I look back and it's gaining ground on me again. While it is passing me, it stays driving along side of me. I'm thinking that maybe it wants to go home with me, but I'm not really sure.

The driver and the passenger of the hearse were laughing and having a good 'ol time. I on the other hand, was not! I'm already driving 75 on the turnpike, but at that point I was willing to drive fast just to get away from the party hearse.

It finally finds an exit and I am able to go home (my home) safely. I thought that maybe I was in a scooby doo mystery.

No comments:

counter