Saturday, November 17, 2007

What's that on your lip?

"In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express."
Romans 8:26

I read this in a book "God hears more than words. He listens to the heart". That's so true. When you don't know what to pray for, God knows. We just lost a member of our church. She lost her battle with cancer. I don't know what to pray for. I don't know what to say, but I know that God knows how I'm feeling and He will work through me.

**********************************************
Well, Fall is officially at my house.

How do I know?

No, definitely not because of the weather. Oklahoma weather is so unpredictable. We're still in the 70's during the day and we reached some 30's at night. We still have a couple of days left that we'll hit the upper 70's where we can still wear shorts, then without warning, we'll be wearing our coats with our shorts.

Two reasons fall is here.

One.

I have a HUGE hon kin' fever blister the size of a softball on my bottom lip. I always get those when the weather changes.

They look soooo nice on me too. I can't wait to let my friends see my new accessory!!!

Second reason.

Noah's asthma is here. He's got seasonal asthma, but it stays for a while. Poor kid is either drugged up, having breathing treatments or lathered with Vick's.

It actually is scary when your 4 yr old is trying to breath to no avail. He just never complains.

Underwear boy is taking a break right now. But I'm sure that when he feels better, he'll come back with full force.

So be prepared everyone.

No comments:

counter