Saturday, October 20, 2007

He's home

"See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?"

Isaiah 43:19





Isn't wonderful to know that TODAY, God is doing a new thing in our lives? If you are feeling down today because things just aren't going your way, just remind yourself that God is doing something new in your life today.



*****************************************************
Loren got home at 5am yesterday morning. I was a mean wife and left him at home alone to watch the kids while I went on a trip. A friend went with me to visit another friend in the hospital who has cancer. She was needing some items taken to her and I volunteered to take them to her, and my friend said she would go with me. We visited her at the hospital and because she was feeling good and was wanting to talk, we stayed longer than what we thought.



Of course our tummies were grumbling because it was lunch time, but we felt it was more important to stay and visit than it was to eat. When we did leave, we went to a Mexican Restaurant called Ted's. It's a place where you eat the never ending bowl of chips with never ending bowls of salsa and cheese dip and the never ending warm homemade tortillas. It is so yummy.



I order a meal, but am usually so full from everything else that I end up taking it home. But we can't have a meal without ending with some delicious sopapillas. Am I making you hungry yet?



***********************************************************





I took this picture of the moon the other day. I thought it was pretty cool, what do you think?

1 comment:

Jillian said...

I think you are right. It IS pretty cool.

counter