Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Let's dig!




"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future." Jeremiah 29:11


We all have our plans that we believe are the best ones. We plan for something and sometimes it doesn't always happen that way. But God wants us to follow his plans. Isn't it amazing that he has our lives planned out for us? All we have to do is follow it. And His plan is a whole lot better than ours.
**********************************************************
Do you know what I've come to like a lot? My DVR. I don't have the kind that you can record onto a disk, but I have one that you can record from the TV unto the DVR. I don't even like to watch a show while it is on. I like to record it just so that I can fast forward the commercials. I don't like the commercials. They are usually some preview about what new hot show is coming on. (In their opinion) Full of stuff that I'm not wanting to see. So I just record my shows.
I like to record Dancing with the stars (I am weird). I usually record that because Loren just doesn't like to watch it, and I can watch it while he's in the shower. I also like to watch Numbers. But I like to see what happens fast so I record it and skip all the commercials to the good parts. I don't remember what TV was like before DVR. AAAAHHH modern technology. Please don't take it away.
*********************************************************
The boys have been looking for treasure. They sure aren't going to find it on our land. Of course, I think they are doing it to dig holes. You know how kids love to dig holes. Don't you remember digging holes and hearing "don't dig too much or you're going to dig to China".? Well, my boys don't really want to go to China(yet), they just want the treasure that you get before you get to China.
Isaac didn't find anything but Noah found this silver piece of something. Looks like something from a guitar. (I'd better go look at Loren's guitars to see if anything is missing)

He comes running to me and excitedly says "momma, we're digging for treasure and I found something real old, look, I think it's from the 1980's ". If he thinks that's old, I wonder what he'd say if he knew his mommy was from the 19???

Do you see my treasure?





Where's that treausure?

No comments:

counter