Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The weapon

" Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
Colossians 3:16
Take time to read God's word and your day will fall into place. When it seems that you are too busy to read God's word, stop and do it and all the chaos won't matter, because you will be able to accomplish everything you set out to do for that day.
****************************************************
We went to a birthday party last night for Loren's cousin Mark. Loren's other cousin Randy is always telling Noah, "Noah, I want you to build me an Ark". Most of the times, Noah just laughs because he thinks it's funny. Last night he was quite tired. He is the type of little boy that when he's tired, he just wants to go home and go to bed. So last night when Randy said that, Noah looked at him and told him "It will take me a week". Then laid back down on the couch.

Since it was cloudy and drizzling yesterday, the boys stayed in the house. Every room in my house was messed up. I don't understand why they don't want to be in their room. They come to my room and build leggos, or build forts or try to beat each other up.

While I was attempting to load the washer and dryer, I heard them playing in the kitchen and they were playing "swords". They normally use sticks, but I kept hearing a banging. I just couldn't figure out what it was. I guess I wasn't that concerned about it, because I wouldn't get out of the pile of laundry I was trying to sort.

When I do go out there, Noah tried to hit Isaac with his weapon and it hit the countertop. When I heard the "cling" I knew Noah had the illigal weapon. Upon further inspection, I find that Noah's "weapon" is a piece of pipe wrapped in electrical tape. Of course his comeback is "But Isaac made me use it".

***********************************************************
Isaac made a volcano for school last week as one of his experiments. He wanted to finish it on Sunday, so we exploded the volcano. He was quite proud of his finished volcano.













No comments:

counter